Thank you for your interest in reviewing or inspecting one of our publications
We are keen to build strong relationships with journalists, book influencers and academics in the sharing of the work of our authors.
Our books are published exclusively through Pangolin Papers so you will need to submit a request to them using the form below.
You should use this form if:
- You are a journalist, industry expert, or academic requesting a title for the purpose of writing a book review following agreement from a publication to consider the book for review;
- You are a book influencer and the book review will appear on your own website or social media page within the next three months;
- You are an academic and would like to request a title for consideration for a course you teach, provided the title is seriously being considered for inclusion on the reading list of that course as a set text.
- All inspection and review copies are provided as eBooks (digital copies);
- An individual cannot request more than two review/inspection copies in any calendar year;
- By requesting a review/inspection copy and providing your details below, you agree to Pangolin Papers and the African History Project contacting you about review/inspection copies in the future.
Please complete this form to make your request. You will receive an email to confirm whether your request has been successful.