Please visit the course page for more information.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR FOUNDATION CERTIFICATE STUDENTS
We are very honoured to welcome you to our next cohort. Please read the terms and conditions below ahead of enrolling.
- By enrolling onto this course you enter into a contract with the African History Project for the delivery of the Foundation Certificate in African History.
- The duration of this course is one year and you are expected to complete the requirements of your study plan as set out by your tutor and the Director within one year of your course start date. Extensions may be granted at the discretion of the Director but are unlikely to be for more than three months.
- The course deposit fee is non-refundable and any fees paid subsequently are also non-refundable.
- The expectation is that you will join the cohort on the next course start date. Course deposits cannot be carried over to a later start date so please only enrol once you are sure you can commence study on the next course start date.
- Your enrolment will be subject to the terms of the Student Handbook as updated from time to time. You can find information on assignment and attendance requirements in the Student Handbook.
- Any payment plan you enter into will be subject to separate conditions so please check these.
- You are expected to attended lectures and tutorials in accordance with your study plan and the terms of the Student Handbook.
- You are expected to submit assignments in accordance with your study plan and the terms of the Student Handbook.